Our Love

>> Jan 15, 2005

Welcome to our lives.
For almost seven years Annie and I have been together and in love. In our nearly seven years, Annie and I have seen our fair share of ups and downs. We are each others best friends and support each other in everything we do. After 1 year we both knew this was it and we were meant for each other. We knew we would end up together but we just didn't know when or how. Unfortunately it took me awhile to figure out what I wanted in life. While most girls would have left, Annie stayed by my side and encouraged me to find what I wanted in life. Her love and support is the reason why I stand here today as a college graduate.
Her love and support has now pushed me towards entering the MS in Counseling and Guidance program at Cal State San Bernardino which will begin in the Spring of 05. Going to grad school seemed to be the only logical choice since a bachelors degree doesn't seem to be helping me land a job. Annie's life is no walk in the park either. Just recently she was promoted and is now a Financial Analyst for the city Walk Finance department at Universal Studios. This promotion comes with more pay of course but also with more responsibilities and longer hours which will make our lives very busy. With Annie's new position and me going back to school Annie and I have a tough road ahead of us and know that for a few years our lives will be very busy. However we are very optimistic that our hard work and love for each other will pay off and eventually we will live a much simpler life, together as one.

1 comments:

Anonymous 12:25 AM  

Dude, you two are so cute. I'm just boo hooin' while I read each of your entries here at work.
I wish you two the best of luck in each and all that you two do.
Congratulations on your recent promotion, Annie, and congratulations, Anthony, on your return to school to receive your Master's. I'm proud of both of you.

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP