Changing the date again!

>> Feb 22, 2005

So, here I am. I get to post, too! I'd like to introduce myself. I am Anthony's better half, Annie. Nice to meet all of you and welcome to the wedding debacle.

We're changing the date again! It seems as if California has switched gears and decided to no longer be sunny. That's what Dallas Raines and Fritz Coleman said. We fear that the rainy season may repeat at this time next year. So, with the weather being the way it is, and with everyone telling us that flowers are three times as expensive in the month of February, we decided to wait a little longer to start our life together. We're not even factoring in the reception sites and churches that seem to already be booked.

So...save the date...again...we think...April 29, 2006.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP