Asianminster

>> Mar 8, 2005

Last Saturday we strolled around the city of Westminster and around Little Saigon. On Sunday we had lunch in Monterey Park. For anyone who doesn't know the area, these cities are Asian Galore. Everything is Asian!

It was Annie who said "This is your life now."
It was DJ who said "Did you ever think you would step foot inside an Asian supermarket?"

No I never thought I would. I never thought I would walk amongst a crowd and be taller than everyone. I never thought I would eat half the food I've eaten just this past week alone. I never thought I would accept a change in my lifestyle for anyone.


Of course Annie isn't just anyone.
Love pushes me to just go with the flow and accept the stares I get.
It's really not that big of a deal but it is funny when Annie brings it up. I mean it's not everyday you see a Mexican walking around an Asian strip mall.

1 comments:

Annie 10:20 AM  

Nothing says love like holding a place in line for cash register while my dad gets a 50 lb. bag of rice.

You forgot to mention how DJ announced he found underwear in the bathroom.

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP