Finding Love in Vegas Part Deux

>> Jun 15, 2005

Anthony said it all. To say we weren't on the best of terms going into the weekend is an understatement. I'd been feeling very neglected and taken for granted lately. I know Anthony felt like all of his good intentions were backfiring: going back to school and finding his teaching job. But what I needed to understand was that I was not the ONLY one Anthony didn't have time for. His family is suffering, too, because they never got to see him. I know it won't get better overnight, and I know that things won't ever be like how it was in the past when we didn't have a care in the world, so I just have to accept that and move forward positively.

The weekend was fun. It made me miss Anthony so much because it was so weird to know that he was so close, but yet we couldn't see each other. But, like Anthony said, we talked endlessly when we both got back on Sunday. We had a chance to have a wonderful heart-to-heart. I've always known, but was again reminded that him and I have the same goals and values, and that there's no one else that is better suited for either of us.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP