Can you feel the love tonight?

>> Sep 19, 2005

Wow. I am very overwhelmed by the congrats we have received so far! I received blessings and best wishes from two Lolas (grandmothers) whom I haven't seen in forever. A special hello and prayers to Lola Tita in Cleveland, Ohio, and to Lola Elma in San Pablo City, Philippines who have sent me and Anthony and my family correspondence to congratulate us on our engagement. To see that they had taken the time out to write out very detailed letters really touches my heart. Every time I read the letters, I get more excited about the wedding! Even though it's still about 8 months away, it's as if it's just around the corner, and I can't wait to see mine and Anthony's relatives from all over the world. Thanks again!

I won't forget to mention all of the families that are near to us here in California, too! All of my family has been very supportive and I can tell that everyone is excited about the first wedding of my Dad's immediate family. Yes, Anthony is the second in his immediate family to get married, but I know that they, too, are anticipating the big day!

Don't stop posting, everyone! Does anyone have any questions? Does anyone love us enough to leave a comment?

Much love, Annie

2 comments:

Anonymous 9:53 PM  

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
I have a ##orlistat ## site/blog. It pretty much covers ##orlistat## related stuff.
Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Anonymous 9:47 PM  

LET'S GO ANGELS!

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP