Magic in the air

>> Jan 28, 2006


I am so freakin' ready for this. I'm tired, worried about everything all the time, and I just can't wait to be married. I just realized how much we've grown together. Yes, we met each other when we were still young, and we've grown so much. I just got finished telling Anthony over dinner how proud I was of him. He's just perfect for me. I don't know how to explain it. I know that he'll suppport me in everything that I do, and be the strong one when I freak out. He'll be a great husband! I love him.

Invitations are in! Can't wait to send them out. The invites just finalized it for me. Our day is coming! I was reading over our readings for the ceremony and the choice of vows. It's so weird to have an idea of what you think you want for your big day, but then have to make a final decision is so surreal. But just know that whatever you see and hear at the ceremony and reception had been carefully chosen and meant a lot to us in some way.

Okay, I'm tired. It's 2 am. Why I'm not asleep is beyond me. I moved cubicles at work today. My hip hurts from the moving. Me and Ben Gay say Goodnite :)

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP