Merry Christmas / Happy New years

>> Dec 30, 2007

Still trying to fix my camera upload to the computer so I can share new pics. In the meantime suffer. We hope Christmas brought lots of family time togetherness and love to everyone. Annie and I enjoyed ours with the family. Stressful but always worth spending quality family time for. New years will either be celebrated with friends or with parents. Annie and I are determined to lose weight. We've been packing it on since we got married even though everyone says we haven't.

Annie is enjoying her last few days of vacation. She goes back to work on Wednesday. Don't mention it around her though cause she gets very sad. I'm enjoying my break still. Go back on the 7th. Sad day that will be. Miss the students though...well some of them. Annie and I have had lots of time to enjoy each others company. We have fun! I'll miss my best friend when she goes back to work, even though she says I'll be happy. Take care. Enjoy the holidays.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP