Happy second heart Birthday!

>> Jul 16, 2008


Today my dad turns 2! Today marks the second anniversary of my dad's life saving heart transplant. Today marks another year I am grateful my dad is still around and better than ever.

It still feels like yesterday when Annie and I received an early morning wake up call that my dad was on his way to UCLA to receive his new heart. I can still remember clearly my dad being wheeled down the hallway after we said our goodbyes. I can remember the countless prayers Annie and I said in the waiting room. I can recall the gift from God and Our Lady of Mount Carmel when the doctor came out and said everything went just fine.

So many countless memories I still have and many more to look forward to. One being this December, the day I see my dad hold my child in his arms.

Happy Birthday Dad. We love you!

1 comments:

Annie 4:29 PM  

Our Lady has been good to our families!

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP