So much to do

>> Jan 29, 2009

Although I have been on maternity leave since mid-November, I haven't been able to do all the things I wanted to do. There were so many variables: doctor's appointments and fatigue during pregnancy, and then the fact that Isaiah came 2 weeks early.

So here's my To Do list in no particular order.

Look into re-financing
I just pay my mortgage; I am nowhere near really understanding what all of it means. I want to understand it and also find a lower rate.

Bring out my spring clothes
I want to bring out all my space bags and switch my winter and pregnancy clothes for my spring wardrobe. I also want to go on a major shopping spree (as much as budget will allow) as a special treat to myself.

Bring out Isaiah's spring clothes
I need to store all of his newborn clothes and stock his drawers with his 3 month stuff.

Paperwork
There is paperwork everywhere in this house. I need to file and store all of it, and also get rid of receipts and bill stubs from 2-3 years back.

Exercise
I want to do my yoga, kick-boxing, and running again. Although I've pretty much lost all my pregnancy weight, I want to get back into shape and tone up all the flab!

Cook
I want to cook again. I want to make homemade pasta with my pasta maker, ice cream in my ice cream machine, and cupcakes with my Kitchen Aid. I also want to do Spanikopita and other things with phyllo dough.

Read
I have so many baby books to read. I fear that if i don't start reading them, Anthony and I will have a hard time establishing a system for Isaiah.

Will I ever get around to doing any of these things?

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP