Happy Birthday Annie!

>> Jul 21, 2009


Today Annie celebrates her first birthday as a mother. At 31, Annie is as beautiful as she's always been, if not more beautiful. Motherhood has certainly brought out the best in Annie this past year. Of course she's super over-protective of Isaiah, but I guess that's a good thing right? The lack of money this year has put a damper on the many wonderful things I would love to do for Annie, but Isaiah and I have done our best to make this day special for her.

Plans for the 31st birthday include dinner tonight with just the three of us. Annie's family will celebrate with her this Friday night with delicious tapas (yum yum!)We'll finish off the birthday extravaganza with my family celebrating next week on a mini family vacation destination (details to come if we make it out).

Happy Birthday to my beautiful wife. I hope the day is as great as you want it to be. I love you, Isaiah loves you, we love you. Yay you!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP