Ziggy Phelps

>> Jul 9, 2009



Finally gave in the other day and decided to take Isaiah to the pool in our complex. I've been fighting with this for quite awhile now for a number of reasons. One being the use of the public pool and the cleanliness of it. Two being the post baby weight that I'm still carrying which prevents me from having the desired swimmers body I would like to have. So what made me give in?



Well Annie had the day off and we had planned to go to the beach. Woke up late, got lazy, and didn't feel like driving all the way to the beach by the time we did get ready. I also got tired of telling Annie "no" everytime she would ask to go to the pool.














As much as I kick and scream about Annie's crazy ideas (remember that I would stay indoors all day if I could), Annie really does have the best ideas. We had a blast! Isaiah loves his baths so why wouldn't he love the pool? He's a natural. Already knows he needs to kick in the water. Isaiah wore his swimming trunks that Aunite Rosie and Uncle Gabe bought him for Christmas. Looked adorable! Annie also had the crazy idea to run out and buy him a floating harness for him to sit in. Again, brilliant idea. The three of us had so much fun and I'm glad Annie dragged me into going with them. Looks like we'll be spending more summer days together at the pool.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP