Can the Toyota Pasucko get any worse???

>> Oct 24, 2005

Did I not just hit someone from behind today with the Paseo?
I could have sworn I saw her take off and turn right like I was about to.
I slowly inched my way up, taking my eye off the car in front of me and looking at oncoming traffic, thinking she had taken off, and all of a sudden...Bam!

As if the Paseo can look any worse?
Nothing was wrong with her car and I just have a broken turn signal.
It pisses me off though because anyone that knows me knows that I'm a careful driver! In fact Annie calls me grandpa when I drive.

As mad as I am andunable to concentrate on anyting school related, I figured the one thing that would help take my mind off matters would be to think about Annie.
Since we've been back from our retreat I haven't had the opportunity to express how the weekend affected me. Everyone I see asks me "How was it?"
My answer, "It was really great! I didn't want to be there at first thinking we were better than that, but the last day really hit Annie and I."
It's true. I figured Annie and I had been together for so long that we know everything there is to know. While that remained true, we did learn how we might go about to better understand the issues that we both know we disagree on. Sounds a bit confusing but we understood.
Annie gave a wonderful summary of how we spent our weekend and what it did for us as a engaged couple. I left the retreat with a new appreciation for her as a woman and as my future wife. Even though I had so much work to do when I got home I wanted nothing more than to be able to lie down, relax, and soak in the weekend.
How sucky was it one week later when Annie takes off on a family vacation and leaves me alone. Again, having a lot of school work, and teacher work to keep me busy, it was still hard to focus and get things done. I thought about how I spent my weekend when I heard a couple of people say to me, " Oh you're a free man this weekend." Did I once think that way and think about the fun I can go out and have? No! Why? Because the one person I can have fun with was not here...my Annie.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP