Happy Birthday to Anthony!

>> Nov 18, 2005


So it's Anthony's birthday and he's 27 years young! This is his last birthday as a free man. It's all downhill from here!

It's been a hectic week for me, but I just wanted Anthony to know that I thought of him all the time, and as tired as I am, I am so excited about celebrating his birthday! I get to take him out tonight. If all goes well, I will treat him to his favorite burger joint in LA (his choice, not mine...my choice would be somewhere a little schnazzier, but he's got simple tastes), and then take him to see "Walk the Line." Again, if it were me, I would be demanding nothing short of a 5-star restaurant, and something else extremely expensive and romantic. But that's me.

But how did this blog turn out to be about me? It's about Anthony, and how he's celebrating a birthday, and he's got so much to be proud of this past year, and this upcoming year. Anthony, I love you and I'm proud of you and you're 27 now! Happy Birthday :) Enjoy your day!

Everyone, please join me in wishing Anthony a happy birthday. This will tell me how many people actually read our blog! And how many people love Anthony. Now that I've guilted you into posting a comment, POST!

3 comments:

Anonymous 4:23 PM  

happy belated birthday, anthony!! i wish you all the best. xo

Anonymous 5:41 PM  

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, UNCLE TONY!

Annie 11:50 PM  

tracy, tracy, tracy, you rock, as always (happy belated birthday to you, too!) and ate, thank you, too! love, annie

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP