Thankful

>> Nov 24, 2005

This year I have found a whole new world to be thankful for.
To be short, simple and stright to the point, I am thankful this year for my future wife (In 5 months!!!!), I am thankful for my wonderful job ( I feel so blessed with this opportunity), I am thankful for my wonderful students, I am thankful for the opportunity to attend graduate school (I'm so stressed out but I'm having so much fun with it), I am thankful for my dads health, my family, Annie's family.

Lots of people are in my thoughts and prayers this Thanksgiving. Some who I know personally, and others who I don't know but know they need our love. Please keep others who are less fortunate than you to be blessed with a nice thanksgiving in your thoughts and prayers. Be safe and Happy Thansgiving.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP