The Bachelor (Not the show!) Party

>> Apr 19, 2006


As sad as it may be, this is not a review of last nights episode and a recap of who got voted off...or shall I say who did not get a rose! I don't even think it's playing right now. In any case I'm not going to be the next Bachelor or anything. Shocking isn't it!

This is however a long overdue review of my tame, but funfilled evening with the boys! All my guys played a part in pulling off a successful evening but the most thanks goes out to Gabe and Mike. It's my understanding that these two really kicked butt in getting everything organized. Don't worry Gabe, we didn't cups to drink out of the two liter bottles.

Our evening started off with delicious meatless meal at Nationals. We then headed on over to our up-close seats to watch the Mighty Ducks stomp all over the Nashville Predators. My name was even thrown up on the jumbotron! (still need that picture DJ) After watching the pros play a little hockey we decided that we were just as good so we headed over to the local ice rink and played an innocent game of broom hockey (sorry Craig...you didn't need that tooth anyways. I know you're waiting for me to tell you that after our game the strippers came out and rolled around on the ice...sorry but that never happened. There were no strippers but we didn't need them to have a good time. I had an amazing night with the guys and I'm touched to see the amount of friends who came out to celebrate with me. From what I heard everyone had a great time and that's exactly what I wanted.

A big thanks goes out to all my friends who came out. we need to play broom hockey again sometime. Thanks to Oscar who came out and made sure I had a great time (thanks for picking up my hat! Weird that just last year I was making sure you had a good time and supplying you with dollar bills:)) Thanks to Gabe for organizing the broom hockey (that was so much fun!) Thanks to DJ for proving to me I have more than just a brother-n-law relationship with you, I also have a good friendship to go with it. Most thanks to my brother, my best man, Mike. Without you this whole night wouldn't have been possible. I know you're a very busy man with a family to take care of and you still made me your most important priority that night. Thanks for taking care of me the way you always have.

ok I'm out

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP