Go big or go home!

>> Apr 26, 2006

Well it's crunch time and we are running around like crazy. I'm trying to go about my business as usual at work and get the job done that I need to get done. Annie has wisely decided to take Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday off to run last minute errands for the wedding. I would love to take a few days off as well to help her out but I need all my vacation days for the honeymoon.

What do I say to a girl who knows she wants to marry me but is very scared to leave her comfort zone as well? This is why I love being where I am right now in my life and in my job. I was talking to the wonderful ladies in the office today and telling them about Annie and they reassured me that these feelings are not directed toward me and that she does not resent me in anyway. They told me they would pray for us and that God will take care of us and that everything will work out. You don't find many places of employment where the spiritual faith of believing in God plays such a huge part everyday at work. The ladies in the office, whom I love dearly, left me with this to pray..."I let the peace of God rule in my heart and I refuse to worry about anything." As Annie and I stressfully look towards the final days before her and I become husband and wife, this prayer will become very important.

1 comments:

Anonymous 11:39 AM  

hey mr.v we miss you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much we love you

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP