Don't forget the rings!

>> Apr 28, 2006

Note to self: Don't forget the rings!!!!!
Well we're here. The time has come. There is no turning back. Not that I would want to, but it makes it sound so much more dramatic when I say it this way.

Annie and I are very tired. Annie's stomach is twisting and turning. Right now Annie is steam cleaning everything and anything. Ate made the clips for the money dance. My brother Mike is calmly kicking back at his house firmly believing that all transportation arrangements will work themselves out. The Paraiso's are laughing it up with out of town family members. Alexis is having a cool sleep over with Auntie Rosie. As for me, I'm just trying to be there for Annie and help her with everything.

Some thoughts going through my head right now:
When Annie walks through those double doors I'm bound to lose it. I can't wait to see how beautiful my bride is going to look.

We'll see you all tomorrow!
Our day is finally here.

Ok off to steam clean more things.

2 comments:

Anonymous 3:26 PM  

don't forget the rings mr v!

Anonymous 3:55 PM  

the rings keep coming but you'll never forget them! Lke the prank we pulled on you, yours was really mean!

:)your a good actor!!!!

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP