36 inches

>> Jun 18, 2008

Measured Annie's tummy yesterday. 36 inches to be exact. Picture will come soon.

So I'm on break now. Last week was eventful. I finished off the school year with my class and I miss them dearly. I also walked this past Saturday to receive my fake Masters in Educational Counseling. Need to finish up in the summer with my big comp exam scheduled for August 27th. Should be studying right now.

While Annie slaves away at work I'm here at the house staring at the computer screen or t.v. screen. Like I said I should use this time to study. I begin my last fieldwork at the end of July. Between now and then I plan to clear out the computer/junk room and make room for Ziggy. Should be fun. I like to decorate believe it or not.

ok off to browse the internet...I mean study.

2 comments:

Anonymous 9:52 AM  

Get to work Anthony!!!! As I sit here in bed watching t.v. and stare at my computer. Ahhhhhh!! Summer vacation. Teaching rules!

LISA 3:38 PM  

Where's that picture?!

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP