Regarding the Idiot I Unfortunately Work With

>> Jun 25, 2008

So I told my team at work about my news finally, even though I am not showing all that much yet. But I thought it best to tell my core team, but I also knew that someone would take this information and use it for his own personal conversation starter.

There's an idiot I work with and of course, he's got no life of his own, so he must resort to telling other co-workers my good news. If anyone knows anything about announcing baby news, it is that it should come from the one who is having the baby. I was going to post the email thread I sent telling him to knock it off, but I may get in trouble if I repeat verbatim, so let's just leave the story as he replied twice to apologize because he didn't mean any harm.

Of course he didn't mean any harm. He just does what he wants every day, doesn't think about his actions before he sends out stupid emails or makes his stupid comments, and doesn't get disciplined properly for inappropriate behavior. And when he's disciplined, he turns it into a joke, like it's everyone else's problem that he's a piece of crap. I just don't get how someone can be that unprofessional and unknowledgeable that all of us have to constantly spoon-feed him instructions on how to behave in a workplace. And why he is still employed with this company.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP