The word is out...We are expecting!

>> Jun 2, 2008


Slowly the word is getting out via proud Lolo and proud Papa.
We are in fact expecting our first child this December (Christmas baby!). Annie is now about three months pregnant and we are so very blessed and super excited. We thank those of you who have sent your congrats and well wishes. We now ask for everyone's prayers. We believe the power of prayer will bring this baby into a healthy life.

Couple of things to add. Annie is finally feeling pregnant and by that I mean she is finally feeling nauseous and she's tossed it a couple of times. POOR ANNIE! We received our first clothing item in the form of "onesies". So cute! Thank you Susie and Manny. With our gift we've decided we want our theme to be organic. Annie and I, as most of you know, are very environmentally conscience...or try to be at least. Our "onesies" is made out of organic material and we just thought that was so awesome. My new summer project awaits me. This summer I will tackle getting our second bedroom together for the baby. I feel like I just got it organized with our junk and now I need to move all of it. Should be lots of fun!

Lastly, it feels really good to finally be telling everyone. I was super happy to share the news with the school staff. I loved being able to share the news with my class. Slowly I'm enjoying telling all our friends (I'll eventually get around to all).

That's it for now. We read the other day that our baby is the size of a plum. I like plums. Next week it will be the size of a peach. I'm glad they're comparing my baby to fruit.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP